Thanks for considering giving us the opportunity to get to know you through a potential visit.
We're discovering one another at an exciting time as we're about to step into a newly renovated worship space for both our adults and children this fall.
When visiting Faith you'll discover a “multi-everything” family (culturally, generationally, and all kinds of backgrounds). We love this diversity! As a church, we're focused on loving and following Jesus as we point the unchurched to him.
We've designed environments where people from all walks of life feel welcome and wanted. Here’s an idea of what to expect when you arrive.
Our desire is to help provide impacting and lasting encounters through:
- An atmosphere of "Framily" that's looking for new friendships
- A Jesus-centered worship experience that lasts about 90 minutes
- Teachings from Dr. Nathan Rouse, Lead Pastor, that are Bible-based, challenging, and practical
- Modern worship music in an intimate setting
- For Your Pre-school: a safe, fun, Bible-based worship experience.
- A Middle School small group experience (Grades 6-8) that gathers after worship.
- We'd be thrilled to have an opportunity to welcome you this Sunday!
We shake things up a bit on Wednesday nights at 7pm by providing:
- For your pre-school and elementary kids: Royal Rangers and Girls Ministries, which are fun, gender-based mentoring that helps your kids grow in the Lord.
- For your Middle & High School Students: fun, engaging worship service designed just for them. (Game Room opens at 6pm).
- For our adults: various small groups we call LifeGroups. They're opportunities for adults to share a meal, connect on what God is doing in our lives and pray together.
- Our prayer for you is that your experience at Faith brings the life-impacting change your heart seeks!