We’re glad you’re here.
At Faith Assembly Church, you’ll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment where it’s okay to hang back as an observer for a while, or jump right in to meeting some friendly faces and learning more about us. Either way, we hope you feel welcome and right at home during our weekend or mid-week experiences. Here’s an idea of what to expect when you arrive:
- A relaxed and friendly atmosphere
- A service experience that lasts about an hour and 30 minutes
- Bible-based messages that are life-challenging and practical
- Teaching from Interim Pastor James Dodd or a FAC Staff Pastor
- High-energy worship music in an inmate worship setting
- Dynamic teaching for your kids and teens!
What do you have for Kids?
- KiDSTOWN Nursery (0-24mo.) meets during all services on the 1st Floor, Main Building.
- KiDSTOWN Jr. (2-5yrs) meets during all services, upstairs in the main building.
- KiDSTOWN (6-12yrs) is preparing to move into their new facility early this fall! Check-in on Sundays at the Family Life Center & Wednesdays in the Main Building.
NOTE: For your child’s safety, check-in is required for all children attending our Nursery and Kids programs at the Kids Check-in kiosks.
What do we have for Students?
- 212 Middle School Service – 10am Upper Room – FLC (Last Sunday of Month)
- 212 Middle & High School – In main service